Highly Recommended:Run SmartPCFixer to fix bad_pool_header error windows 10 Error.
1. Click the below button to download SmartPCFixer.
2. Launch the application, you will see the below interface.
3. Click [Quick Scan] to run a whole scan for your computer.
4. Click [Fix All] to get rid of bad pool header windows 10 upgrade problem.
Manual tutorials of repairing bad pool header windows 7As a matter of fact, most blue screen issue, such as, bad pool header windows 10 upgrade is caused by damaged driver issues. follow the below manual steps to get rid of bad pool header windows 8.
Step 1: Right-click Computer, and select Manage.
Step 2: Click Device Manager, then check if there is damaged drivers.
Sometimes, to fix bad pool header windows 10 error, doing a system restore is really smart and effective.
1. Click "Start", Type "System Restore" in the searching box, then choose system restore as the pictures below.
2. Follow the steps in the wizard to choose a restore point and restore your computer.
Bad Pool Header error can never be ignored when you come across it on your PC. If bad pool header blue screen error cannot be troubleshooted in a effective way, you may received more severe computer problems. Therefore, for the sake of computer security and personal information, you need to get rid of Bad Pool Header error as soon as possible with the guide in this post. SmartPCFixer can be your best choice to remove Bug Check 0x19: BAD_POOL_HEADER error in time.
Related: Bug Check 0x19: BAD_POOL_HEADER,Bug Check 0x19: BAD_POOL_HEADER,bad Pool Header Vista,bad Pool Header Windows Xp,bad Pool Header Windows 10
Read More: ,Stop Error 0x7E system_thread_exception_not_handled,system_thread_exception_not_handled 0x1000007e,system_thread_exception_not_handled athwbx-sys,system_thread_exception_not_handled windows 10,system_thread_exception_not_handled windows 10