In fact, Desktop Right Click Crash error can be resolved in many different ways. In this article, I want to offer you two helpful solutions.
Solution One: Troubleshoot Desktop Right Click Crash Problems On Your Own.
Solution Two: Remove Desktop Right Click Crash Issues Automatically.
Solution One: How Can I Solve Desktop Right Click Crash Problems Manually?
To resolve Desktop Right Click Crash issue immediately, you can use sfc utility to do a full check for your system.
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
See more details: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929833
Solution Two: Solve Desktop Right Click Crash Error Automatically
1. Download and install SmartPCFixer to fix Desktop Right Click Crash error.
2. Follow the installation instruction and run SmartPCFixer.
3. Use SmartPCFixer to clean your computer registry first. Just as the picture below.
4. Click Start Scan and eliminate Desktop Right Click Crash error completely.
Desktop Right Click Crash error can be a disaster for your PC. If Desktop Right Click Crash error cannot be troubleshooted in a effective way, you may received more severe computer problems. Therefore, for the sake of computer security and personal information, you need to get rid of Desktop Right Click Crash error as soon as possible with the guide in this post. SmartPCFixer can be your best choice to remove Desktop Right Click Crash error in time.
Related: 6to4svc Dll,Printer Spooler Is Not Running Windows Xp,Vista Dll Errors,Mountmgr.sys Vista,0x6504223d
Read More: ,dpc watchdog violation on boot,DPC Watchdog Violation bsod error,dpc watchdog violation on boot,dpc watchdog violation lenovo,dpc watchdog violation avg