Like a week ago, I upgraded my windows 7 to 8, but i don't really like the results, when my computer starts up, it s always pop up ERROR_INVALID_FLAG_NUMBER issue and the just a black screen, it disappears after like 2-3 minutes. How should I do to solve ERROR_INVALID_FLAG_NUMBER?I suggest you to perform the methods provided below and check if it helps.
Method 1:Run SmartPCFixer to fix ERROR_INVALID_FLAG_NUMBER Error.
1. Click the below button to download SmartPCFixer.
2. Double-click the program, you will see the below interface.
3. Click [Quick Scan] to run a whole scan for your PC.
4. Click [Fix All] to fix ERROR_INVALID_FLAG_NUMBER problem.
Method Two: To remove ERROR_INVALID_FLAG_NUMBER problem immediately, you can use sfc utility to do a full check for your system.
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
ERROR_INVALID_FLAG_NUMBER file is definitely an essential files for your system. You should never ignore it. Therefore, ERROR_INVALID_FLAG_NUMBER error fixer is your ideal choice that will help you get rid of problem with little effort and in no time..
0x0000007e 0xc0000005,ERROR_CS_ENCRYPTION_EXISTING_ENCRYPTED_FILE,ERROR_IS_JOINED,ERROR_TOO_MANY_TCBS,Ts8xdvdrw-k Driver Download
Read More:,Pandora Keeps Saying Not Responding,Sndvol32 Exe,Sndvol32 Exe Windows 7,windowsupdate_8007006e,ERROR_MALFORMED_SUBSTITUTION_STRING