About a week ago, I upgraded my windows 7 to 8.1, but i don't really like the results, when my computer starts up, it s always pop up ERROR_LOG_FILE_FULL issue and the just a Blue screen, it disappears after like 2-3 minutes. How should I do to get rid of ERROR_LOG_FILE_FULL?I suggest you to perform the methods provided below and check if it helps.
Method 1:Run SmartPCFixer to fix ERROR_LOG_FILE_FULL Error.
1. Click the below button to download SmartPCFixer.
2. Launch the tool, you will see the below interface.
3. Click [Quick Scan] to run a whole scan for your PC.
4. Click [Fix All] to repair ERROR_LOG_FILE_FULL problem.
Method Two: To remove ERROR_LOG_FILE_FULL issue safely and fast, you can use sfc utility to do a full check for your system.
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
See more details: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929833
ERROR_LOG_FILE_FULL file is definitely an important files for your system. You should never ignore it. All in all, ERROR_LOG_FILE_FULL removal tool is your ideal choice that will help you get rid of problem with little effort and in no time..0x80070035 Win8,ERROR_BADKEY,ERROR_DS_SECURITY_ILLEGAL_MODIFY,Google Is Not Responding Recover Webpage,RPC_X_SS_CANNOT_GET_CALL_HANDLE
Read More:,bsod screensaver,Update Kernel32 Dll,Opaquebuffer Dll Missing,Usb Drive Code 43,Windows Update 0x80244005